PM Sports Therapy
Attain and maintain a body without pain
Paul provides sports therapy and massage as a treatment for all types of aches and pains. Although he is trained as a Sports Therapist, and therefore in Sports Massage, it isn’t a treatment type that is only for those who are sporty individuals but for all members of the general public too. All treatments can be tailored client to client whether the issue has come from exercise to postural issues within the work place.
During these difficult times Paul is only providing home visits. He will adhere to strict safety procedures to protect you and your family.
1. Electronic form to be completed prior to appointment
2. Paper trail text message or e-mail to be sent on the day of appointment stating nobody in the household has COVID-19 symptoms
3. Client must provide their own towels etc.
4. 45 minute sessions per client
5. Payment to be made via BACS
Contact Paul today to book appointment.
The spectrum of expertise that a Member of The Society of Sports Therapists possesses is built within five key areas of competency:
- Recognition & evaluation
- Management, treatment & referral
- Education & professional practice issues
Regular visits or one off sessions available.
Others services include all types of injuries.